Chief Minister of Bengal Mamata Banerjee has congratulated the students. In a tweet, she mentioned, “Congratulations to the batch of 2020 ICSE and ISC students successful this year. May the trauma you faced serve as a lesson for further success in your lives. Applaud teachers and parents for bearing with the situation. Do well. May all your dreams come true.”
CISCE has declared the ICSE and ISC Results 2020 today. Students can check their results online at cisce.org or results.cisce.org. As many as 99.33% of students passed ICSE and 96.82% passed ISC examination this year. CISCE will not release the merit list this time due to some exceptional circumstances. The class 10th and 12th results of the pending papers will be based on the student’s performance in previous exams and internal assessment. This year, students will get digitally signed mark sheet after 48 hours of the result declaration. They can download their mark sheet from Digi Locker App to obtain their mark sheet. CISCE had earlier last month, released a revised assessment scheme for evaluation of the remaining papers of class 10th and 12th exams.
The pending exam was not conducted due to the increasing cases of Corona virus. However, the students of ISC and ICSE will get the option to write the remaining papers if they want to improve their marks. The optional exam will be held when the situation is conducive. The ICSE, ISC results 2020 will be available online at ‘cisce.org’, and ‘results.cisce.org’. The students will also get their results through SMS.
- The pass percentage of ICSE went up by 0.79% over the last year when 98.54% of students passed the exam. The pass percentage of ISC exams increased by 2.02% over last year’s 96.52%.
- Total number of candidates who appeared in the ICSE exam: 2,07, 902 out of which 112,668 or 54.19% are boys and 95,234 or 45.81% are Girls. A total of 99.33% of students passed the class 10th exam
- Total number of candidates who appeared in the ICSE exam: 2,07, 902 out of which 112,668 or 54.19% are boys and 95,234 or 45.81% are Girls. A total of 99.33% of students passed the class 10th exam.
- Over 207902 students from 2341 schools appeared in the ICSE exams this year. 99.33% of them passed the exam.
- A total of 99.33% of students passed the ICSE, Class 10th exam. 206525 students out of 207902 have passed the exam.
- This year 96.8% of students have passed the class 12th ISC exam.
After declaration of result, CISCE chairman Gerry Arathoon said, “This year has been an exceptionally difficult year for everyone due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the multiple National and States lockdown, coupled with many other related problems. Despite all odds, CISCE has completed the evaluation of the ICSE & ISC Year 2020 Examinations Answer Scripts and is now ready to declare the results.”