Things To Remember On JEE Main 2020 Exam Day
- Visit your JEE Main exam center a day before the exam to familiarise yourself with the location and assess factors like time and distance.
- Ensure you reach the test center at least half an hour before the reporting time mentioned in your JEE Main 2020 admit Card. Candidates, reporting after the gate closes, will not be allowed to enter the test venue. Candidates will be undergoing various mandatory processes, thus reaching on time is important.
- Candidates must write their name and roll number at the top of the sheet and must return the sheets and admit card to the Invigilator, before leaving the exam hall.
- Enter your required details in the attendance sheet in legible handwriting, put your signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, and paste the Photograph at the appropriate place. The Left-Hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
- Attempt the paper with a relaxed mind. For this, you would need adequate rest and enough sleep before the final day of the exam to avoid strain and anxiety.
- Have faith in yourself and before going off to sleep create your virtual picture of successfully completing the exam. This practice helps in reducing your stress levels and infusing confidence.
- Take a shower and go fresh to the examination center.
- It is extremely important to keep your body and mind in balance on the day of the exam. Therefore, take a light breakfast as an empty stomach might also stimulate anxiety.
- Just before appearing for the exam, you may go through your notes once. But, do not refer to any new question or topic. This is highly prohibited as it’ll increase your stress level which can have a negative impact on your performance. But you can check out some of your flashcards or revision notes.
What To Carry To JEE Main 2020 Exam Centre
Remember to check all the necessary items before leaving for the examination centre including:
- JEE Main admit card 2020 will be available for download on the official website of NTA.
- One passport size photograph, same as the one uploaded with the online JEE Main registration form 2020. The photograph will be pasted on the attendance sheet at the center.
- Any of these original and valid Photo Identification Proof issued by the Government: PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/ Ration Card/ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Special privilege: Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle to the test center. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwiches, etc.
Important note: Candidates will not be allowed to enter their JEE Main 2020 exam centre without identity verification.
What Not To Carry JEE Main 2020 Exam Centre
Stationary: Do not carry any stationery including pen, paper, pencil, textual material (printed or written material)pencil box, geometry box, etc. Pen/ Pencil and blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination room.
ID Cards: ID cards issued by schools/ colleges/ universities/coaching centers will not be considered as valid ID. Even photocopies or images stored in mobile phones will not be accepted. Thus, do not carry any of these.
Eatables: Do not carry eatables (loose or packed) and water inside the exam hall. These will not be allowed.
Electronics/Gadgets: Any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices will not be allowed in the exam hall. This includes Mobile Phone, Ear Phone, Microphone, Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, etc. Aspirants will also not be allowed to wear/carry any type of watch including Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item, or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room.
Handbags: Candidates will not be allowed to carry any kind of handbag or purse.
Note: There may not be any provision for safekeeping of valuables at JEE Main 2020 exam centre.
BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!
Visit our website: https://www.rajeevclasses.com/
Follow our pages for more updates about JEE, NEET and Rajeev classes:
Face book: https://www.facebook.com/RAJEEVCLASSES
Head Office: 6/1/1E, Anil Mitra Road, Ballygunge, (Near South Point High School) Kolkata – 700019
Contact number: 9830751948/9073064357
Branch Office: P25, Jadu Colony,(Near Ashoka Cinema),Behala ,
Contact Number: 9674374134/9836221619