JEE Main 2020 exam on September 3, 2020, is over. As per the students in the first shift, the toughest section was Physics, Maths was moderate, and as usual, Chemistry was the easiest. On the other hand, shift 2 of the exam was easy overall. All the 3 sections were almost easy to moderate. Maths was lengthy in shift 2 like in shift 1.
To know the detailed JEE Main 3 Sep 2020 analysis, keep reading below.
|Chemistry||Easy and NCERT based|
|Maths||Easy but lengthy|
Types of questions asked in Today’s JEE Main 2020 2nd shift exam
- Physics: It was the toughest part with tricky questions.
- Mathematics: It had questions with lengthy calculations and some questions were asked from vectors.
- Chemistry: Most questions were NCERT based
Initial Reaction of Students:
- Physics had many numerical based questions.
- September exam was easier than the January exam, as per many students.
- Overall students were happy with the total paper.
- Some questions in the overall paper were tricky.
- In Maths, questions came from vector and 3D, matrices, complex numbers, integration, differential equations, calculus, coordinate geometry.
- Chemistry was maximum theory-based. Most of the questions were asked from chemical bonding and coordination compounds.
- Physics was time-consuming.
- As per the students, Physics was the most difficult section of all.
- Chemistry was the easiest.
- Maths was at a moderate level and was lengthy.
check : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS6g6xsizas&t=5s
Visit our website: https://www.rajeevclasses.com/
Follow our pages for more updates about JEE, NEET, and Rajeev classes:
Face book: https://www.facebook.com/RAJEEVCLASSES
Head Office: 6/1/1E, Anil Mitra Road, Ballygunge, (Near South Point High School) Kolkata – 700019
Contact number: 9830751948/9073064357
Branch Office: P25, Jadu Colony,(Near Ashoka Cinema), Behala,
Contact Number: 9674374134/9836221619