MoHFW in consultation with the Board of Governors (BoG) in supersession of MCI has informed for 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) in all government MBBS colleges for admission in undergraduate courses through NEET 2021. With the increase of 5200 EWS seats in each state will increase the chances of admission of candidates. As per the data of government MBBS seats through NEET, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, are the states which have the maximum number of MBBS seats in their government medical colleges.

All the MBBS seats available in government medical colleges are categorised in two parts – AIQ and state quota. From every MBBS government college, 15% seats are reserved for All India Quota (AIQ) seats, the counselling for which will be conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). While the remaining 85% state quota seats will be allotted to domicile candidates of the particular state subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only medical aspirants securing NEET cutoff 2021 percentile will be considered for seat allotment process.

Seat Intakes of government medical Colleges of some states

Visit our website: https://www.rajeevclasses.com/

Follow our pages for more updates about JEE, NEET and Rajeev classes:

Face book: https://www.facebook.com/RAJEEVCLASSES

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rajeevclasses/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/rajeevclasses

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR2OokqNZQ3iW8XuedSNeiw

Address: Head Office: 6/1/1E, Anil Mitra Road, Ballygunge, (Near South Point High School) Kolkata – 700019 Contact number: 9830751948/9073064357 Branch Office: P25, Jadu Colony,(Near Ashoka Cinema),Behala , Kolkata- 700034

Contact Number: 9674374134/9836221619 Email: academy@rajeevclasses.com

Be exam ready we are Rajeev Classes

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *